Prep for Class
Please review these suggestions for making the most out of our class together!
Please note: I will start the session with audio on for everyone so that you can ask questions.
- As you join class, begin body awareness so that you can share with me the details of how your body is doing as you begin to follow along with practice.
- Please pin me so that you can see me clearly
- I may mute you if your audio has too much background noise (dogs barking, garbage trucks, mowers and such stuff). I cannot unmute you, so you may need to unmute yourself in order for me to hear you. You can use the "chat" button if you are having trouble with audio.
- Turn your volume up if necessary, to hear me
- After class 60 min classes are $20 & 90 min class is $25 unless you have otherwise worked it out with me:
Recommendations for class:
- a mat (a rug is fine!)
- small towels (one rolled as a neck roll + extra)
- strap (a belt, sash or scarf will do)
- yoga blocks (or a heavy book or two)
- foam roll
- pillows if you need them
- bolster (or couch cushions) and resistance bands
- if you don't have a bolster and want one, please go to Minga's Shop page and order one <3
Virtual Group Class
Minga hosts live classes via Zoom once/week on Friday mornings:
You can access our library of a diverse array of videos for anytime!
Group Class In-Person
Minga Lily is teaching a small in- person class every other Sunday morning in Portland, OR!